Online Banking Features
- View balances on your ITSB accounts
- Transfer funds between your ITSB accounts
- View and print statements
- View and print cleared checks
- View balances and history of loans
- Use the calculators for loans and accounts
- Initiate payments via Bill Pay
- Submit personal information changes
Monitor accounts by setting alert messages
- You have three attempts to login before you will be locked out of Online Banking. If this occurs, please call Iowa Trust & Savings Bank to clear your password.
- For your convenience, should you forget your password you can click on "Forgot Your Password?". An email, with a temporary password valid for 20 minutes, will be sent to the email address you have on file. If you are unsure what you have listed, log into online banking, go to Services, Change Info.
- Your password is case sensitive, meaning the computer recognizes lower and upper case letters. Remember to check your caps and number lock buttons when typing in your User ID and password.
When leaving Online Banking, click log off to return to www.iowatrustbank.com
Questions or issues-contact Operations Department