We recognize the hard work it has taken for you to get where you are today. At Iowa Trust & Savings Bank, we want to reward your achievements. That's why we have created the Statesman's Club especially for you. This club offers people age 55 and wiser a wide variety of special programs and free services from Iowa Trust & Savings Bank.
As a Statesman's Club member, you'll enjoy the FREE services
- Money Orders. No charge to Club members.
- Free Standard Checks
- Copy Service and Laminations. Get up to 10 photocopies and 2 laminations per month free.
- Notary Service. Members may have documents notarized at no charge.
- Personal Membership Card. Your personalized Statesman's Club membership card identifies you as a member and is the key to all of these benefits at Iowa Trust & Savings Bank.
- Educational Seminars and Social Gatherings. Enjoy informative presentations on financial topics of special interest to Club members. Also, renew acquaintances and make new friends at a variety of social activities which round out the Statesman's Club calendar.
- Newsletter. A periodic newsletter will keep you informed of all Statesman's Club activities.
To become a Statesman's Club member all you need to do is meet one of these requirements
Maintain a balance of $1,500 total in one of the following interest bearing accounts:
- Savings Account
- Preferred Checking
- Advantage Checking
- Money Market Insured Account
- Invest in a certificate of deposit of $1,500.
Get the services and benefits you deserve by joining the Statesman's Club today!
Start having fun today!!